With each passing day, the mercury level escalates as the summer is around the corner. Well, watermelons are our best friends during this hot, humid season as it contains 92% of water. Moreover, it contains sufficient nutrients like vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids. It also contains a modest quantity of potassium which also contains 40 calories per cup.
Hence this summer indulge yourself in refreshing recipes of watermelon to cool yourself amidst soaring heat.
Also, Read|Know the origin of the foods you relish
- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 4 cups water
- Place watermelon in a blender or a food processor
- Cover and blend on medium
- speed until smooth.
- Place lemonade concentrate and
- water in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Add watermelon.
- Mix well.
- Garnish with additional watermelon if desired.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.