Everyone loves to solve riddles especially when there are no maths involved. Solving the puzzles are so much fun and also include working of the brain. Furthermore, even if you don’t manage to solve the riddles, you will still have some brain teasers to test your family and friends. Below you will find 12 tricky riddles. And if you fail to solve the puzzles, you can check the answer given at the end.
1. I can shave every day, but my beard will stay the same. Who am I?
2. I am a rare case where today comes before yesterday. What am I?
3. What can be measured but not seen?
4. I occur twice in eternity, and I am always within sight. What am I?
5. What breaks on the water but never on land.
6. Three doctors said that Shaan is their brother. Shaan says he has no brothers. Who is lying?
Puzzles and tricky riddles
7. There were 10 fish in an enclosed tank. Two of them sank, four swam away, and three died. How many fish are there now?
8. Add 1000 to 40. Then add 1000 again, then add 30. Add 1000 again, then add 20. Add a further 1000, then add 10. What is your answer?
9. The combined age of a father and a son is 66 years. The age of the father is the age of the son, but with the digit reversed. How old are they?
10. Someone makes it but does not need it. Someone buys it but has no use of it. And someone uses it, but can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
11. Why did a man not get a single hair on his head wet while shower?
12. This is easy to lift but hard to throw. What is it?
- A barber
- A wave
- Letter T
- No one is lying. Shaan has three sisters, and all of them are doctors.
- There are still 10 fish left in the tank
- If you said 5000 you are wrong. The answer is 4100
- You are correct if you said 51 and15, 42 and 24 or 60 or 6
- A coffin
- Because he was bald
- A Feather
I hope you found these tricky riddles interesting. You can share these riddles with family members, friends and see if they can solve these.