Japan is a beautiful country with a rich history and a fantastic culture. The Japanese people are famous for their hospitality and respect for their fellow human beings.
So, here we bring 20 photos that prove Japan is not only different but also impressive. Honestly, we must implement these lessons in life.
1.Once bus drivers in Japan were on strike. However, they continued driving their routes but refused to take fares from passengers. This is how a protest is done.
2. There are baby seats attached to the wall in most bathrooms.
3. The fire escape for this building is a slide.
4. Japan’s manhole covers are so beautiful.
5. This is how smooth the bullet train is in Japan.
6. Once a lady fell and got stuck between the train and the platform. Commuters in Tokyo pushed the train car to save that woman.
ALSO, READ| Geisha Japan’s oldest professions
7. Drainage channels in Japan are so clean that even fish can swim.
8. Another Great Japanese Invention.
9. In Japan, you don’t have to carry umbrellas inside a building; instead, you can lock them in the umbrella lockers.
10. This toilet in Japan has a system of occupied/vacant toilets information.
11. This is how Tokyo commuters wait for their train.
12. Japan even has Smartphone wiper dispenser.
13. A train in Japan, named Toreiyu Tsubasa has footbaths so passengers can enjoy a relaxing trip.
14. Some tourist spots in Japan have stands to hold your smartphone. So you can take selfies in that beautiful location.
15. Japanese hotel apologies for one-minute internet stoppage at 4 am.
16. Rice Paddy Art is a form of art originated in Japan where people grow rice of various types and colours to create images in a paddy field.
17. In Japan, you will see such signs which show you the proper seating etiquette.
18. Japanese trains also have tiny pockets in the back of train seat so that passengers can put their ticket in it. Thus, the conductor can check it without waking the passengers up.
19. Whenever flight delays in Japan, airline employees apologize by bowing down in front of the passengers.
20. The luggage in Japanese airports is so well organized.