Acharya Chanakya who was the Chief advisor and confidante of Chandragupta Maurya had authored quite a lot of work on the craft of living a successful life. Traditionally identified as Kautilya or Vishnugupta, he certainly knew how to deal with life and had given several principles, popularly known as Chanakya Niti, to lead an accomplish life.
Chanakya also documented his entire life experience in his books Kautilya Arthashstra, Chanakya Neeti and Niti Shastra. So let’s find some of his Nitis using which we can also excel in our life.
1.God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple.
2. Once you start working on something, don’t be afraid of failure and don’t abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest.
3. As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it.
4. A man is born alone and dies alone, and he experiences the good and bad consequences of his karma alone, and he goes alone to hell or the Supreme abode.
5. Moral excellence is an ornament for personal beauty; righteous conduct, for high birth, success for learning; and proper spending for wealth.
6. A man shouldn’t live in a place where people are not afraid of the law, are shameless, and there is no clever man, where people lack in kindness, and where exists no creativity or art.
Principles for life
7. Whoever helps you at the time of illness, misfortune, famines, and invasion is your true brother in the real sense.
8. A hard-working person cannot remain poor; a person who continuously remembers God is unlikely to perform a sin; a person with peace cannot quarrel. Similarly, a vigilant person has no fears.
So, after reading all these principles don’t you think that Chanakya Neeti is the treatise on the ideal way of life. It shows how deeply Chanakya had studied about the Indian culture. Hence, it is concluded that anyone who has implemented Chanakya Neeti, has achieved massive success in life.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.